Creativity Is My Sanity

To share my creativity with like minded people or the curious.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Doodle-Art Masks


These start out with a drawing of an eye. Then I just start doodling around it...shapes and filling them in...but I only draw half the mask. I consider the spacing needed to fit for the bridge of the nose between the eyes so when I bring the two halves together the mask can be cut out and worn.

I started doing them with a black ball point pen and then switched to a gel pen.

Here are all the masks I have done so far.
Some are shown with half-mask cards...those are the original drawing done on an ATC. The rest were done on drawing paper bigger than ATC size, before I started doing the original half-mask drawing on the actual ATC.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home